Bob and Beryl

Beryl and Bob held hands as they sat close together on the sofa opposite Mike, who was surprised and intrigued that Beryl seemed to make no effort to prevent him being able to see the what triangle of her under wear. Her hand rested lightly on Bob's bulging pants as she turned to kiss him, the movement revealing even more to Mike.

"Go on then," said Bob. "Ask him."

Beryl turned her attention to Mike. "Mike, we have a problem. Or at least I do. Connected to my sexual desire."

"Go on " said Mike.

"Well Bob has a thing about going down on women. In essence he won't, and while I enjoy being fucked by him, I do miss the sensual pleasure of being sucked off. So we wondered if you could do it for me?"

"Oh!" replied Mike, taken aback. "I guess so. When?"

"Well now would be a good time, " said Beryl, reaching under her skirt to tug her knickers down before pulling her skirt up to above her waist and spreading her legs. "I reading willing and waiting!" she said with a broad grin, spreading her labia with her fingers.

Mike stood up, adjusted his trapped erection and then knelt between Beryl's legs.

"You've no idea how much what you are about to do means to us" said Beryl. "I'd be happy to do the same for you afterwards. Bob will confirm that I give a great hand and blow job!"

Mike lowered his head, pausing just before his lips met Beryl's. He felt her gentle pressure on the back of his head, urging him to touch her. He flicked his tongue out a gently touched her outer lips. She gave a deep sigh of satisfaction. "Oh yes! " she murmured. "Bob, you really don't know what you are missing by refusing to do what Mike is doing for me. I already feel the urge to be penetrated and I am sure I am a much better fuck after a few orgasms delivered by tongue and lips." She sighed again as Mike began to run his tongue around and into her folds, sliding it as deep into her entrance as he could and moving it in and out rapidly.

"My clit, my clit" murmured Beryl. "Do my clit...Bob, this is so good! Get your cock out for me to hold"

She groaned almost agonisingly as Mike's tongue caressed her clitoris and then flinched when he sucked it into his mouth.

"Oh my goodness" she cried. "I'm going to come Mike. Don't stop what you are doing afterwards. I'll come again very quickly, maybe twice"

She grasped Mike's head as her orgasm broke and held it tight to here as wave after wave of pure pleasure washed through her. As she predicted, holding him firmly, she came again and then again.

Finally release, Mike lifted his head.

When she recovered some of her composure and lay spread-eagled she called upon Bob to fuck her and see if he could tell the difference.

"No," he said, "I think Mike should fuck you after giving you such a good time!"

"Hang on ," said Beryl, "that wasn't part of the deal we discussed. The plan. No hard feelings Mike, but I really don't fancy you that much."

"Go ahead Mike," said Bob. "Give her a good seeing to. I'm happy with sloppy seconds Beryl"

As Mike tried to release his cock Beryl slammed her legs closed.

"Mike I really don't want you to fuck me" she said. "Please Bob, you do it. Stop him."

"No darling. I think you owe him your cunt after the treat he gave you. " He went round to stand behind her head and grabbed her hands, pulling her arms up. "Get her tits out too Mike and then get on with it."

Mike removed Beryl's top and bra. She had large breasts with huge, erect nipples. He pinched them hard and she squirmed with in pain or pleasure. It was hard to tell.

"She likes her nipples pinched don't you darling?" said Bob, reaching to fondle her

"Bob , no! " cried Beryl. She looked in horror at Mike's erection poised to penetrate her, her legs still clamped firmly closed.

"Oh come on, Beryl, " said Bob, with a laugh. "You've always said you best orgasm came when you acted out a rape fantasy while masturbating. Get started on yourself while Mike and I open you for access. Mike, you take her left leg and I the right."

Beryl was slowly forced open. "Do you want her as she is or turned over? She's a really good fuck from behind. Up either hole."

"Turn her," said Mike and the two men wrestled her onto her front. Mike thought Bob quite right. Beryl was very tempting from behind.

Beryl still tried to resist, to prevent him penetrating her cunt but had no way to defend her arse. Bob stuck a finger in. "Use this if you can't get in her cunt. She'll soon relax and you can switch to her cunt.

Mike lined up Beryl's arse with his cock which was rigid as a piece of wood. It went in surprisingly easily. Beryl grunted and began a stream of abuse. She loves it up the arse when I do it" said Bob, watch, cock in hand. Take no notice of her opposition. And Look, she's lifting to meet you. Giving you access to her cunt. Go for it!"

"Don't you fucking dare!" cried Beryl. "being buggered is bad enough but up my cunt without my consent is rape!"

"Not with you husband helping my dear. And you know it." Said Bob. " Go on Mike .. in you go!"

Mike found Beryl's cunt streaming with her juices indicating a high level of arousal despite her protestations. Maybe she was living out her rape fantasy! He shagged her hard and fast and felt her closing around him. Her abuse stopped, replaced by gasps and groans of pleasure. He reached forward and grabbed her hair, pulling so that she arched her back. She didn't protest.

"You aren't have making her tits swing. Believe it or not, she is going to love you for this!" Said Bob.

Mike continued to pound her, his belly slapping against her firm buttocks and sudden ly, with a roar of pleasure, she came, her vagina clamping around him and pulsing. That triggered his own orgasm and with a few last powerful thrusts he filled her with cum.

"Move over, Mike" said Bob, "Let me get in. She'll come again quickly and will happily take another load!"

Mike watched as Bob shagged his wife even harder than he had and sure enough she came again , then as she came a third time Bob shot his load into her. Both men watched their combined cum ooze of her as she lay motionless, her bottom in the air.

"That was amazing," she murmured. "Mike you were great, wasn't he Bob? Lie down dear, I have your usual treat for you.."

Bob lay beside her on the bed and Mike watched, astonished as Beryl rose squatted astride him and allowed the cum to dribble out over his belly.

"So you've done this sort of thing before?" asked Mike.

"Oh yes, quite often. Sometimes I do the shagging by myself" replied Beryl, "and bring Bob a cuntful home. He loves to fuck me when I'm full. And watch me get filled, sometimes by more than one guy. You're welcome to have another go anytime. You did really well!"

https://paizo.com/people/windbichler#newPost

https://trackandfieldnews.com/discussion/member.php?269463-windbichler

https://community.fbto.nl/overig-5/vaste-contacten-van-verzekeraars-belemmeren-de-slagvaardigheid-800

http://forum.farmer.pl/profile/97534-patakiba/?tab=field_core_pfield_11

https://www.cossa.ru/profile/?ID=164028

http://www.cplusplus.com/user/nodomuzi/

https://www.commentcamarche.net/profile/user/ceyofati

https://www.cottercrunch.com/instant-pot-lentil-gumbo-vegan/

about:blank

http://www.bookrags.com/questions/education/tuesdays-with-morrie--4107#gsc.tab=0

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Older Woman Discovers Wild Sex

Friends, Sexcapades and Love Affairs Ch. 20

The Room