Unexpected Benefits of Car Pooling Pt. 04

Note: Thanks for encouraging response to first three parts of this story. In this part, story becomes more interesting as two slaves (mother Veena and daughter Usha) start to serve their Master together.

In this part, Veena struggles between morality and her deep rooted desire of submission. You will enjoy this story more if you will relate to her dilemma.

Kindly note that names used in this story are not real. I'm not judgemental about incest. As avoiding that was possible in this theme, I did. Happy reading and reviewing!!

It will be helpful if you read the first three parts and it is recommended also. However, if you want to start from this one, synopsis of last three parts is as follows:

****Usha has been my car pool partner for a couple of months. However, I recently discovered that she is a closet sub as I caught her reading a Literotica BDSM story in my car.

Who could miss such an opportunity, so we decided to make it real. As we started, she told me that she was still virgin, I decided to take it slow and with care. I took her to a resort where she displayed her devotion and desire to submit to me. In the first part, we ended up making passionate love, her first sex with a partner.

In second part, I started training her to be an obedient sub-slut. She recorded a video, in which she pleaded to become a slave and gave me legal liberty. Finally, she told me why she so desperately needs a Master and pledged all her assets to me. In the end, she offered her mother to me, for using as I please.

In the third part, Usha introduced me to her mother, Veena. As Veena needed help of a lawyer (that I am) for a case, she seduced me. She loved rough sex but still didn't understand D/s relationships. I used her desperation to get a lawyer and her inherent sub nature to degrade her. Finally I eagle-spread her on the bed and punished her, till she submitted absolutely. At the end, she uttersed something that confused me whether Usha was her real daughter or no.****

Her last words before she submerged herself into me, were, "I may now have my own child."

I was in utter confusion, was Veena not Usha's biological mother? As Veena was in a slumber after strong sex, I didn't want to disturb her. I spent some more time, keeping her in my embrace. Then, I gently got up and untied her legs.

She stirred from her sleep and looked at me with hope. She slid to me and held my fingers tentatively. Slowly pulling my hand to her mouth, she put my index and middle fingers in her mouth. I patted her head with my other hand.

Her unmistakable devotion was pure. So I caressed her beautiful body for a few more minutes and then asked her to get up. I instructed her to dress and continue the day as Usha may come any time.

As I left from her house, I was happy to know that Veena and Usha were not real mother-daughter. This implied, I could use both of them together, without feeling wrong.

I entered into my house downstairs, which seemed calm after strong action upstairs. I slowly walked to my room and saw that Usha was lying under the table like a pet, as I left her. She had her legs folded to her chin and was sleeping innocently.

Looking at her, I wondered whether she knew that she's not Veena's real daughter or no. It was Veena's prerogative to tell her, not mine. So I decided that I'll keep it to myself.

Not keen to wake her up from her sleep, I engaged myself in downloading Veena's videos on my laptop and giving final touches to my bedroom, which might be useful later.

As my activity caused some noise, Usha woke up and to get my attention, she started whimpering like a dog. I understood, she was keen to know what I did with Veena.

I sat on the edge of my bed and asked Usha to crawl to me. She immediately complied. As she reached between my thighs, I held her face with both hands, so that palms reached from chin to ear. Then I shook her like a real dog. Understanding what I'm doing, she got into character and took out her tongue.

Sides of her soft boobs were hitting my knees so I held her body between my thighs and ran my hands from her face to boobs, feeling every inch and rubbing passionately. I then told her, "Usha, your mother is also my bitch now. Just like you."

Happiness on her face knew no limit and she looked at me with great admiration. She said, "Master, I'm so proud of you. I knew you can make her a pet in minutes. I love you Master." She then started licking my arms as my hands were still on her soft boobs.

Usha was such a soft and plump bitch that I could play with her body for hours altogether. Also her compliance knew no limits, so she could do anything for me, without any shame. As she had not cummed for last 2 days, she was desperate and was eager to please me in return of permission to cum.

After thinking briefly, she started speaking, "Master, I wish that you fuck both me and my mom, together. Both begging for your cum and competing for your attention. Make our home your slave house, Master, and keep both your sluts there, naked, bound, dirty, chained, slutty, everything. Use both of us, as you wish, with little regard for our comfort."

Her request didn't surprise me because why else had she offered Veena to me. But to know where it was leading, I acted disgusted and said, "You want to engage in sexual activities with your own mother? Is that what you want bitch?"

Expressions on her face changed to those of pain as she looked at me. Then she sighed and confessed, "Master, while I and mom have cared for eachother for last 16 years, the truth is, I'm not her real daughter." She looked at me with hope.

As I glanced back questioningly, Usha told me that her mother died when she was only 4. Within 2 years, her father married Veena, who was only 20 then. Hence, Veena was actually 36 now, not 44.

Veena married a widower, because she came from weaker background. For better care of Usha and to avoid complications, Usha's father didn't plan kids with Veena. Over years, Veena and Usha developed their own relationship and started loving eachother.

She further told me that her father engrossed himself in work after that and created a good business. As he didn't find Veena smart enough, he found a new girlfriend after becoming rich. His girlfriend didn't want to keep Usha, so father left both Veena and Usha in Mumbai to settle himself in Dubai. While he sent some money, it was not enough, Veena worked hard at a BPO to ensure decent lifestyle for both women.

Usha then pushed herself closer to my knees and told me, "Master, since my father left, my affection towards my step-mother increased. Affection soon turned into protection and then into love. I now love and desire her as a woman, Master."

She rubbed her boobs on my inner thighs as she continued, "But as I have been a daughter for her and I'm not dominant myself, I couldn't give her what she needs.You have seen Master that she is a deeply submissive woman, who badly needed a Master. For me, it's a way to show my gratitude towards her, Master." I nodded.

She took a break to articulate and finally spoke, "I have loved her as a woman for last 4 years and now I'm greedy. Now that she knows, she is also a slave, I'm dying to devour her." She smiled sheepishly and started licking my inner thigh.

I nodded and smiled. Her joy knew no bound after that as she started licking and rubbing her naked body all over my legs. She told me her ultimate fantasy was to be leashed along with Veena, like real dogs, while I take both of them on a long walk. She wanted to sniff and lick everything as they crawled behind me.

I was impressed by her deep desire and told her a plan how we could get Veena into a threesome. Finally, I asked her to go to Veena and be with her till I come for dinner.

As she left, I took a late afternoon nap to get ready for fun at night. My cock was already erect just at the thought of two eager sluts, serving me together.

I woke up 2 hours later and it was already quite dark outside. I took a long shower in lukewarm water, before embarking my journey to both my sluts. As I knocked at the door, Usha opened the door. She was wearing a long shirt.

Veena was in the kitchen and couldn't see us so Usha slightly pinched her left nipple to indicate that she wasn't wearing a bra. She also took her hand between her thighs and fingered her cunt at the main door, to show that she was panty-less also.

As I'm no more an eager teenager and have both sluts right under my control, I didn't care to touch younger bitch despite her rather raw display of desire and an opportunity.

I walked in as if it was my own house and asked Usha to tell her mother to bring water for me. As she walked away, I picked up a newspaper.

Veena entered into the room carrying water glass in a tray. She was in a long shirt and payjama. With her eyes downcast, she left me in no doubt, she understood her place.

I looked at Veena from top to bottom as if assessing a merchandise, before taking the glass of water. I sipped water as she waited, with tray still in both hands. I kept empty glass on the tray and ordered her to make coffee for me.

As Veena went to the kitchen, Usha looked at me with cardinal desire. She badly wanted to cum after 2 days of denials. I waved her to sit on the wooden chair opposite me.

Using hand signs I then asked Usha to raise shirt so that her ass directly touched the chair. Finally I asked her to widen her thighs so that her moist cunt was in my clear view.

As Usha was facing me and kitchen was behind her, I could see Veena coming out of the kitchen a few seconds before Veena could see Usha. Hence, I ordered Usha to start finger-fucking herself, as Veena was in kitchen, engaged in preparing my coffee.

I knew that Usha had become a dirty slut now and was beyond small issues like Veena seeing her fingering her cunt or me fucking Usha on the couch. All she cared was, a loud orgasm, right on that chair, even if Veena watched her. She was gem of a slut.

She fingered herself sitting before me, in her own drawing room with her thighs wide open and butts raised so that I could see her cunt as she fucked it.

Veena could walk in any moment and see her. Still Usha had started pinching her own nipples and panting like a bitch in heat. With her eyes half close and mouth wide open, she was ready to explode. She had slid to the edge of the chair, ready to slip down on her knees and cum, if I didn't stop her.

But as fate would have it, Veena stepped out of the kitchen, right when Usha was close to cumming and I gleefully stopped Usha from fingering. Frustration on her round face was well worth it. This plain looking bitch didn't deserve to cum, not yet.

Veena walked up to me, like a compliant servant. Mere hours had passed since I had punished this bitch hard, after tying her in a eagle-spread position. She had no doubt that I expected absolute compliance. As her only goal was to keep her Master happy, she didn't notice her flustered daughter who was dying to cum on the chair, a few feet away and whose fingers were right now laced with her own juices.

She held tray in her hands and waited for me as I finished sending a work mail from my phone. I picked the coffee cup and asked as if addressing a maid, "What have you cooked for dinner, Veena?"

As she started telling me, I sipped coffee and immediately changed my expressions. While reason wasn't big, the purpose was to establish that Veena must accept her subservience in front of Usha so that gradually both of them start serving me together.

I feigned anger and said, "This is what you call coffee, Veena. You are absolutely good for nothing. It seems like sugar solution of milk. I like hard coffee. Is that clear?"

She murmured a quick apology and wanted to move away quickly to avoid any further humiliation in front of Usha. But I had other plans and stopped her in an angry voice.

She looked at me with pleading eyes. As she turned towards me. I sat comfortably on sofa and addressed Usha, "Do you think, your mother can handle household well?" Usha was startled as I made her part of this conversation and only nodded.

Talking about Veena as an object while she was present in the room, I continued, "In last 8-10 hours, I have seen she doesn't know how to serve people of the house? Only making meals isn't enough, she has to ensure, choices of the members are served." After slight break, I added, "Will you mind if I make her a better mother, till I'm around?"

Usha nodded immediately and added, "No, Sir."

So I became even more authoritative and stated, "I'm an old school man, Usha. Therefore I believe that rewards and punishments are the greatest motivators. Will you mind, if I punish your mother so that she emerges as a better house-maid and as a result, a better mother? Do you any problem with that?"

This time, Usha took a longer pause and looked at her mother. Veena was embarrassed beyond imagination for being called a house-maid in her own house and looked at Usha with wet eyes. But during such embarassing conversation, she wasn't able to see in the eyes of her daughter longer and lowered her eyes.

Understanding what I'm trying to do, Usha addressed me, "Sir, I think what you are proposing right now, is a favor to me and my mother. My mother needs to learn how to keep members, specially Man of the house, happy. You are the smartest man, I have known Sir. Please, do whatever you think is right for me and my mother."

I nodded and started looking at Veena. As I was assessing how Veena was adjusting to this new environment, I was surprised as Usha spoke further, "This home has longed for a man for a long time, Sir. I request you to be that man and trust me Sir, I'll never question you." She concluded.

I nodded again and addressed Veena, "Do you have a problem, Veena?" I gave her a long and hard look.

She nodded silently with tears in her eyes. So I said, "From now on, you will always ask me how my meals must be prepared. Is that clear?" She nodded immediately.

"In that case, hold your ears and keep your feet apart by 2 feet. Then repeat 4 times, I'll be a good woman and will serve both of you well. Like a good house-maid, I'll take your permission before making every meal." I told her.

She gasped as she heard this and looked at me pleadingly. She looked at Usha also, with hope but she remained expressionless. Hence, Veena slowly widened her feet. But due to embarassment she couldn't raise her hands to hold her ears. Hence, I barked, "Fast Veena Or I'll punish you more." And she immediately complied.

36 years old Veena stood in her own room with her legs wide open and holding her ears like a small girl. She choked as she started speaking so I ordered her in a strong tone to speak louder.

She was in tears as she finished saying, "I'll be a good woman and will serve both of you well. Like a good house-maid, I'll take your permission before making meals."

Her effort was commendable and as I knew I have pushed her quite far in a few minutes, I soothed her nerves and appreciated her, "That's like a good girl, Veena. Now I'm happy with you." I got up, patted her head and started massaging her back.

That relieved her stress as she started speaking with more emotions, showing she meant them. After repeating four times, she added, "I'm sorry, Sir. Please forgive me. I'll be a good woman and house-maid for you. I will not give you a reason to complain, Sir."

As this was emotionally heavy for her, I asked her to leave and prepare meals.

Usha was sitting dumbfounded after what she witnessed. As I looked at her, she immediately widen her thighs and raised her long shirt so that I could see her shaven cunt. Both mother and daughter loved to be under control of a deserving man. I was loving every single minute dominating their bodies, minds and soul.

I asked Usha to go and collect my laptop from my house, in sufficiently loud voice so that Veena could hear it. As Usha walked out, I went into the kitchen.

Seeing me, Veena stopped chopping the vegetables but didn't dare to look towards me. I went behind her and held her both large boobs in my hands. She gasped but didn't protest at all. I mauled her boobs for some time, before asking, "Didn't my bitch become very wet when I punished her outside?"

She was naturally hesitant to confess so I pinched her nipples and asked in a steely voice, "Will I have to take my own hands to your soaking cunt and check, bitch?"

She immediately replied, "Master, yes. It made me very wet." She yelped as I increased pressure on her nipples but never removed my hand.

She then continued, "I have never felt so complete, Master. I badly want to be your girl, Master, one who is able to serve you well. I'm only worried about Usha. Please don't use your dumb bitch in front of her."

I turned her around and grabbed her in my arms, her head resting on my chest. Rubbing my hand on her back, I told her, "You now belong to me, my dear, so you don't have to worry about anything."

She sighed. So I added, "But I want undeniable compliance, no matter Usha is around or no. Is that clear?"

As she didn't respond, I put my hand into her payjama and found she was wearing panties. This disobedience angered me even further. Hence, I bent her over sliced vegetables and smacked four times in quick succession.

Then I barked, "Didn't I tell you (Smack) that I want unrestricted access (Smack) of your cunt? Didn't I? (Smack) Still you dared to wear these pathetic panties? (Smack) Now you deserve punishment (Smack) that you will never forget (Smack)."

She apologized with moans and tears, "Master, I'm sorry. I'll immediately go and remove them. Please, forgive me."

Without responding to her pathetic pleas, I simply put my hand in her panties again and put my two fingers in her soaking cunt. I felt as if my fingers were dipped in a well-drenched foam.

I fingered her for more than a minute without being nice and kept degrading her, "If you want me in your life, slut, all you must care about what I ask you? If you fail, bitch, I'll make you remove all clothes in front of Usha and suck my cock. Is that clear, pig?"

She had become such an obedient and mindless slave that she nodded immediately. She became so horny due to fingering that she started crying, "Master, please fuck your slave. Please, use me like a fuck toy and pound my cunt."

While I was keen to take up this offer as I was also hard, I wanted to keep my slut on edge. Hence, I smirked, "I know slut. You are too desperate but Usha may walk in any moment. We can't risk, she watching you bent over kitchen slab and being fucked like a whore? Can we, you desperate pig?"

Reluctance in her body language was clear and I knew, at this moment she won't mind being fucked even before Usha. It was clear to me, while Usha may be an experienced sub, Veena was far more subservient and her mind was easily fazed by sexual desire. There was no doubt that moral compass of both mother-daughter was quite low.

Walking out of kitchen, I messaged Usha to come in and she strolled in within a few seconds. I asked her to set up my laptop on the study table in her mother's room and she proceeded.

I went in behind Usha. She kept the laptop on the table and connected the charger. As she was wearing just a long shirt, I lifted it and put same cunt juices-laced fingers, which had just assaulted Veena's cunt, into Usha's cunt.

I told Usha, "These very fingers fucked your mom only a couple of minutes back and I have brought her cunt juices directly from the source. So deep in your cunt right now, her juices are meeting your juices." I chuckled as she squirmed at the thought.

I fingered her for a few minutes and as she started moaning which indicated she was on the verge of orgasm, I pulled out my fingers. She almost collapsed on my laptop. I held her hair, pulled her head back away from the table and stuck my cum laced fingers in her mouth.

http://sharemap.org/emmersiq

https://www.signal-arnaques.com/scam/view/67126

https://www.shugarysweets.com/mud-hen-bars/

http://www.shadbase.com/canonball/comment-page-4/

https://www.threadless.com/@emmersiq/activity

https://themeforest.net/item/collab-create-a-beautiful-website-with-wordpress/7104412/comments

http://bigpoppaeats.thedailymeal.com/2013/09/notes-from-down-east.html

https://www.indiearts.net/user/emmersiq/

https://picarto.tv/emmersiq

http://www.palcomix.com/palforum/member/3847-emmersiq

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Older Woman Discovers Wild Sex

Friends, Sexcapades and Love Affairs Ch. 20

The Room